Sunday 24 November 2013

The wind, the wind



We are still in Bolnuevo. Last night we were woken by the awning flapping and rattling in the wind, it was getting a right battering. Although it was pitch black I should have got out of bed and wound it back in to avoid any damage, it was damaged once before when we were in North Yorkshire and the price of spare parts is crazy. But it was warm in bed so I lay there with my fingers crossed and fell asleep again. This morning I feared the worse but I had secured it well enough the previous day and all was well, phew! I did wonder yesterday though why hardly anybody else on the site had an awning out. Another lesson learnt.

Some kind soul nearby has left his wifi unsecured so I'm pinching a bit while he leaves it on. A couple of people have said it's difficult to post comments on the blog so I've had a good look at the preferences and now there should not be a problem. Please, please let me know if you are unable to post comments.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment